Ais Convention

Patti Wenham sends

> Irisborer (Kathy Guest) sends:
> PS.... if anyone craves more flower talk, let me know and I'll type
> till you beg for mercy.

I would love to hear more about the convention, the flowers, the garden
tours and the people.  I am a toughie and do not beg for mercy easily so
type away!

I also want to thank John for stepping in and helping us.  This is not
the only list which seems to have crashed.  Amid the crashes one of the
lists I unsubscribed from some time ago suddenly started sending me a
digest again so it is kind of wierd what is happening in cyber world.I
still have one Edith Wolford blooming.  I had 3 plants in my yard.  The
first to bloom has been gone for over a month, the second to bloom was
gonefor about 2 weeks and the last one just started blooming Saturday.I
love the broken color iris and I have several of the ones Brad Kasp.
introduced and I love them all.  They all bloomed this year and the
colors and the texture were both great.  I am looking forward to
ordering more ofthem in the future.