AIS: Convention messages

Lora Masche sends:

Hi John,

I now know the iris-l server is down and won't fret any longer.  I can't
go out into the garden as I would like to due to the weather being cold,
misty and a few rain drops now and then.

I did want you to pass on to Kathy or send her this message, how much I
enjoyed reading all the info she sent back to us from the convention. It
was so informative and very interesting.   I wished I had of gone but
was afraid to leave our garden with the flowers in bloom and people
wanting to come up etc.  But next year, I am going to make a special
effort for us to attend.

Thanks John for letting us all know and taking the time to post what
ever you could.

Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road