Re: Comp:E-Rolodex

Mike Lowe writes:

Chris, John, all...

Any copy of the e-rolodex is going to be out of date and will have many
addresses that have recently been changed. If you need the up-to-date
e-rolodex please go to the horses' mouth. (Mike Lowe,
mlowe@worldiris.com
-- there may be difficulty telling ends apart, but I guess that goes
with
the territory. 8-> )

First things first, however.

The e-rolodex is a listing of email addresses for individuals (world
wide)
who have the added qualification of belonging to an iris society.

About sixty percent of subscribers to the iris-l also belong to an
organized iris society and (hopefully!) appear on the e-rolodex. Because
it
has grown so large, I only distribute it twice a year. I picked up
changes
and additions at the Geekfest in Denver and will send the updated list
in
the next few days. Of course, the e-rolodex has the least errors and
omissions AFTER it has circulated and I have received updates/feedback.

If you wish to send email to iris-l subscribers privately, PLEASE look
in
the message header for that person's address or, if your mail program
does
not display such information, query the listserv as detailed below to
obtain a complete listing.

[Send a message to: listserv@Rt66.com
with nothing in the subject line and ONLY: review iris-l
in the body of the message.]

The new, updated, whiz bang, golly gee, e-rolodex containing email
addresses of iris society members who are online will be out as soon as
can incorporate changes. [My wife says after I weed the garden.]

Cheers,

Mike Lowe, http://www.worldiris.com