Cult: Mme Chereau

This is a note from Bill Maryott that he sent to Mary Forte with a
request to post:

From:  billmaryott@irisgarden.com
To: jforte21@aol.com

Dear Mary,  I'd like to clarify what I've learned about my antiques.
First, the photo of Madame Chereau is really Swertii.  I will notify any
customers that order it.  Madame Chereau is a bit larger and less
tucked.  I hope to picture both next season.  I believe my Pocohontos is
correct and you are correct that Drady is more purple and less black
than my photo shows.  Real cute iris and now sold out after 100 sold.
Hope to list again next season.  Perhaps you can append this to the
iris-l sometime as I'm too busy to subscribe.  I've got some more rare
and interesting antiques to picture next year.  Thanks for listening.
Bill Maryott    http://www.irisgarden.com