CULT: Bloomout

Dahliaman sends:

I've got an Iris, one that put forth a very nice bloom this year, it
is a named one that was given to me. Now the thing is, it shows no
signs of sending out any little ones, so I'm wondering, I remember the
posting about an IRIS RHZ being cut down the middle to make two of
them, now the question ... Would this or could this be done on an Iris
that has bloomed out?

Dahliaman (with Dahlias about to bloom)

Oh, BTW, are you all ready for El nino's little sister?

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |