Chris Hollinshead sends

John, I have this e-rolodex list that is mentioned and will gladly share
upon individual requests for it. Alternately,  I can send it to you and
can post it to the Iris List members.
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
e-mail:  cris@netcom.ca
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html

John adds:

Thanks Chris. Anyone who wants the e-rolodex should contact Chris at

Thx Chris