Re: OT-CHAT: Where are you?
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: OT-CHAT: Where are you?
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 06:04:42 +0000
- References: <01bd9673$c6673560$aa7c8acd@MASCHE>
Lora L. Masche wrote:
> Hi Celia,
> I too have missed all the postings. I really feel grateful to John for
> passing along what information he has to keep us somewhat informed. He is a
> computer whiz to have been able to set this all up. Think of the time it
> must take him to see and send? I wonder who is taking care of his
> The weather cleared today with only clouds, but I was able to get out in the
> garden to full a few weeds and cut back some dead flowers.
> We did have some very beautiful flowers but poor increases due to all the
> The flowers are still blooming but I expect this will be the last week.
> Then the work begins.
> I hope everyone has had a beautiful bloom season.
> 21643 Shake Ridge Road
> Volcano, CA 95689