- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CULT:Bloomout
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 05:59:24 +0000
- References: <md5:4EE57F89DB2BA2BFE7239CB2B5E7963D> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul & Yvonne Tyerman wrote:
> At 20:08 11/06/98 +0000, you wrote:
> >Phyllis Semenas wrote:
> >> Dahliaman
> >> Don't give up hope. I've noticed over the years that some varities
> >> don't show any signs of increase until late in the season.
> I've had some shoot very late in the season (like 4 months after flowering)
> where there is nothing left but the flower stalk and I was just waiting for
> them to die so I could throw them out. Happened to me this last year with
> Red Lion. I was already planning what was going to replace it when
> suddenly 4 small fans appeared. That was at least 2 1/2 to 3 months after
> the flower and there were no other increase so I really thought it had
> bloomed out.
> Take heart!!
> Cheers. Paul Tyerman (Australia)