Re: Cult: Pricing -Reply
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Cult: Pricing -Reply
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:14:42 +0000
- References: <email@example.com>
Rodney Barton wrote:
> Christy said:
> > I did see one blooming iris other than the I.psuedocorus, an LA that sure looks
> > like I.fulva... They call it "Kissie Red", a hybrid that sells for them at $23.95 a pop.
> I have KISSIE and I'm willing to part with it for the bargin price of $15 a rhizome ;)! Seriously, KISSIE does not resemble I. fulva. It is described as *Lobelia pink* and is a much taller and bigger iris. Another example of misslabeled plants. I once found an LA iris labled *Moraea fulva*. It must have been I. fulva but it wasn't blooming to know for sure.
> Rodney Barton
> Hickory Creek, (North Central) Texas, USA
> Zone 7/8, typical temp range 15 - 105 F (-9 - 41 C)
> AIS, SIGNA, SPCNI, SLI, Iris-L
> North American Native Iris Web Page:
> New photos comming soon!