Comp: Server Update

Well, the answer is "I don't know."

RT66 technical support tells me that their news server is back up. That
is the server that the listserver program supposedly ran on, and I
thought they (rt66) would start the server up again, but the person I
talked to didn't seem to know anything about it. My standard test of
requesting a review iris-l command to the listserver continues to be
ignored, so I have no clue. It is (I guess) up to Tom now.

Anyway keep the posts coming, I will keep on keepin' on.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.