Re: Iris fans dying
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Iris fans dying
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 10:40:06 +0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> All of a sudden my iris garden is turning yellow. The fans have spots on them
> like a small bug is eating all the way through the fan. Some fans have alot
> of these spots and others just a few. But eventually the fan turns brown and
> dies. I just sprayed insecticide on them even though I cannot see any bugs
> and it does seem to be helping..the bloom stalks are rotting in their sockets
> and the mother rz are also rotting from this stuff. What do you think it is?
> I have been trying to scrape the rotted rz out and leave the good side rz to
> keep growing that seems to be helping.
> East Peoria, IL
> Where it continues to rain alot....the iris hate it.