Re: OT: Unidentified Irid.
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: OT: Unidentified Irid.
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 10:22:43 +0000
- References: <199806140227.WAA18481@berlin.atlantic.net>
william b. cook wrote:
> A plant with Iris-like foliage that came in the fill soil this past
> winter is not Iris giganticaerula like I had previously thought. These
> plants are sending up stems that look like they will have blooms in
> clusters. As of yet, I cannot tell what color they will be. By the looks
> of the foliage and growth habit of the plants, it stands to reason that
> they are some type of Irid. Does anyone have any ideas? Once I have a
> bloom, I will be able to describe it better.
> Mark A. Cook [Thinking of an early 1970's Carly Simon Song/Ketchup
> Dunnellon, Florida.