Re:TB:Bee pods

Mike Sutton writes:

We have had a lot of what we call self pods.  Can't figure out if it's
the
bees, bumble bees, humming birds, or the wind so we call them selfs.
Every
year we have quite a few and they all seem to have seeds.  My 11 year
old
son collected a few and has planted the seedlings now, they should bloom
next spring.  Some cultivars seem to have self pods on them every year,
some don't.  Makes Scents by J. Durrance has a pod for every flower that
bloomed and it does it every year.  More fuel for the fire.
Mike Sutton