Re: PESTS: Need help with ANTS!

Mike Sutton writes:

Hi John,
We are in a relatively high temp area very similar to Tammy's.  Right
now
we are applying a 5-10-15, it seems to be the best (for us) at this time
of
year.  We also have lots of ants.  All our iris are on raised rows much
like row crops.  The ants make little nests all over the place but seem
stay a way from the iris, to date we have never seen any damage from
them.
Mike Sutton
Thanks for keeping the list up!