Re: Report from Florida.
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Report from Florida.
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:46:20 +0000
- References: <199806190146.VAA11826@berlin.atlantic.net>
william b. cook wrote:
> Things have continued to be very hot and dry here, but some
> thunderstorms did form today. We got a little rain this evening, but it
> has not been nearly enough. Here in Dunnellon, the temperature has reached
> or exceeded 100 F every day this month except June 1.
> Some of the heavier rain activity appeared to be in the direction of
> Waldo, the small town that has been featured on national news. I am
> located about 60 miles south-southwest of Waldo. John Walker is in Starke,
> which is much closer. I hope he is doing fine.
> My "mystery Irid" still has not bloomed yet.
> Mark A. Cook
> Dunnellon, Florida.