Re: OT: Solarization
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: OT: Solarization
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:59:44 +0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jan Clark wrote:
> Rick Tasco wrote:
> >> We solarize our entire growing fields and have done so for several
> >> years. Before we seal in the plastic, we already have our drip-tape
> buried in the soil under the plastic. Then it is just a matter of
> turning on the faucets every week or so to keep the soil damp. The soil
> must be kept damp for the solarization to work most effectively.
> For what it's worth, how large an area is this that you are solarizing
> Rick? I'm interested in trying this technique myself.
> Thanks, Jan Clark, The little Aussie Weeder.
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com