Listserver Update

Technical Support at RT66 tells me they are still having problems
(software this time) getting LSITSERV back up. Having rebuilt L/S under
the new version of Solaris they installed after the crash, they found
that their SENDMAIL program wouldn't work. They are getting an updated
version today and anticipate that they will have L/S up and running by
close of business *tomorrow*.

More than you wanted to know right....

Well hang in there, send me some interesting posts to relay, or really
catch up on your garden work  (actually I am keeping up ok now that I
have this down to somewhat of a process).

JI's are blooming, the corn is out of the ground as are the peas, squash
and beans. Tomatoes are doing fine and the gladiolas arre starting to
bloom. There is a daylily here and there, and the algae is going *NUTS*
in the pond....

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones