Re: Iris List Question
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Iris List Question
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:02:21 +0000
- References: <01bd9a73$a2ae7260$9c25e38f@infinia>
Wildwood Gardens wrote:
> >The Hiltibidals wrote:
> >> A friend is looking for iris hybridized by Tompkins.
> >> Can anyone help - save John's effort and e-mail me direct if you like.
> >> Thanks
> >> Sharon Hiltibidal
> >Dear Sharon,
> Are you looking for a particular Tompkin's Iris or just a list of his
> He is putting our his last catalog this year...and I'll be seeing him this
> if you will send me your address I will give it to him.
> William E. Plotner
> WILDWOOD GARDENS
> P.O. Box 250
> Molalla, Or. 97038-0250