Re: OT: Solarization and Growing Location (Crump)
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: OT: Solarization and Growing Location (Crump)
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:59:17 +0000
- References: <199806170013.TAA23626@eastland.net>
Donald Eaves wrote:
> Thanks John for your list work
> Re Cliff's comment:
> > It just shows that we cannot accept what the experts tell us
> > about where things grow.
> This comment is true in a variety of ways. Sometimes the information on a
> plant's ability to grow is simply incorrect, but sometimes the assumption
> is made that since a plant is not SEEN growing, it therefore will not grow.
> This causes me lots of failures in attempts to grow plants, but is extremely
> rewarding when a success is nailed. If you don't try, you won't succeed!
>(Aargh! but I couldn't resist.)
> On solarization - how can I tell when to add water under the plastic
> Donald Eaves
> Texas Zone 7 - between Abilene and Fort Worth and scorching again.