COMP: Posting to the Temporary list

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: COMP: Posting to the Temporary list
  • From: "John I. Jones" <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:09:13 +0000

I have had several comments about not posting for fear of over working
yours truly.

While I appreciate the thought, and am glad to nothave to deal with too
much OK  <smile>) I do want to encourage you to post interesting items
until the list does come up. If it gets too heavy I will say ouch and we
can deal with the problem them.

I will say that the biggest problem is dealing with the returned mail
messages, and I am pretty sanguine about taking those addresses off my
temp list (since I have no "digest" mode). If you find yourself not
getting thses messages, it is probable that there was some problem with
your mail delivery (even a temporary one) and I have taken your address
off the list. If this happens Email me back and I will put you back on.
(This of course only applies while I am providing this temporary manual
service)

John                     | "There be <email> dragons here"

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones