OT-BIO: Harry Wolford

From: <N8KXP@aol.com>

NAME:  Harry Wolford

ADDRESS:  Reynoldsburg, Ohio    After Oct. 15, Palm Bay, Florida (If it hasn't
burned 				completely by then)

OCCUPATION:  (Retired!)  Director of Computer Services and Statistical
Information, 				Ohio State Department of Education

HOBBIES:  Ham Radio, woodworking and anything to do with irises.  Grow, breed
and 				show mostly Tall Bearded (at this time) and Louisiana's (in the
						immediate future).

Currently live 6 months of each year in Ohio where I grow about 600 Tall
Bearded,  a few MTB and a few Louisiana's.  The winter months (from October
until April) are spent in Florida growing and breeding Louisiana's.  However,
we will be moving full time to Florida in October of 1998 and my Louisiana
iris collection will become a serious growing and breeding program.

(A former member of Iris-L)