Re: The end of Iris-L

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
>
>Did I get your attention?
>
>My most recent exchange with the support crew at Rt66 has had an unexpected
>outcome. Rather than responding to my complaint by fixing the problem or
>giving me a status report, they decided that they didn't like my
>complaining and told me I "had not been paying" the $75/month charge for
>running a mailing list. (The rate they had quoted me when I set up the list
>was $10/month), and that I would have to pay this if I wanted to continue
>the service (what service? I thought).

 Tom, I'm sure that I am one amoung the meny that wish to give
 you thanks for doing a thankless job! And I would say that those
 DIPSTICKS at rt66 don't know their *ss from a hole in the
 ground!

 I know what it is to run a mailing list, I run 4 of them now!

 So take some time off to cool off and enjoy your Iris.

 Slc.Dennis Bishop AKA Dahliaman

470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |