ADMIN: Archives

From: "John I. Jones" <nospam@mallorn.com>

I have started the archive process for this list. It is not the same
archive used by Iris-L. I am sorry I have not figured out how to do that
yet. Additionally I think the acrhives at Onelist are digests not
individual messaged like we are used to on Iris-L. I don't know if there
is a search engine associated with them. It will probably take a while
for the process to start up. Don't expect anything in the archives until
tomorrow, and unfortuanately there is no way to get the previous
messages into it. Fortunately there haven't been all that many yet.

Glad you all are here and enjoying iris email again until the Iris-L is
back up.

John Jones, nospam@mallorn.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.

Subscribe to iris-talk at: