Bloom report from Oz

From: Ann Pearce <jac@senet.com.au>

Hi all,
         my first ever bloom on Feed Back opened today.  It seems to have
taken forever in the cool, damp weather we've been having....but then, it is
winter, after all!  Baby Blessed has had two blooms open, then the third was
chewed by insects.  Harvest of Memories has a bud showing colour on one
plant and a short bloomstalk forming on the other plant, and Polar Queen and
Murmur (a Blyth SDB) each have a bloomstalk forming.

Recently, my I. unguicularis x cretensis bloomed for the first time - I love it!

All in all, much more bloom than I expected at this time of year -
especially as the plants blooming were planted in December (with the
exception of Polar Queen, which was planted the year before).

Ann Pearce
Adelaide, South Australia