CULT: "bits" of rhizome?

From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>

Hi all!

I just had to share this, as it has me in total awe...a few weeks ago, I was
trimming some rhizomes, little bits and pieces that looked kinda scraggly,
so I just broke them off, and tossed them in a pot that had some old dirt in
it that had been lying around for umpteen years. Well, those little bits and
pieces have now decided to produce leaf fans!!! I think I threw about 10 or
12 of these bits into that pot, thinking I'd throw it out "one of these
days", but not anymore....too bad I don't remember what I "tossed"...LOL.

Anyway, I just thought this was kind of neat, and should be real interesting
to see what pops up in there!

Oh, and my hubby finished my new iris bed, painted to match the house and
ALL the neighbors are dying to know what it's for....(even the big "macho"
guys are interested!!)

Hope everyone is doing well, and thank you John for an interim outlet!

Tammy King
http://users.ap.net/~tlking/irispage.html
Zone 9/Ca...where the weather is breathtaking and the weeds are in full force