Hi--finally made it--now there are 26 on here?  Hope this one keeps working!  Carryl in western Montana-now two days without rain!  Lots of seed pods now appearing on TB's--I figured that with the bees inside because of the rain I could get some crosses done--about half of them are now showing swollen pods--so will hope for the best! Only a few blooms left--Tahiti Sunrise with one bloomstalk was in bloom two weeks ago yesterday--I debated about taking it to the show, but did not, and it is still blooming and one more bud to open--how is that for longevity of bloom--all from one stalk?