Fw: [iris-talk] Just in Time... new name for John

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hollinshead <cris@netcom.ca>
To: iris-talk@onelist.com <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 1998 12:02 PM
Subject: [iris-talk] Just in Time...
  Chris Re: your msg.  How about Speedy Johnny Jump in!!!

Well it looks like John Jones registered the Iris Talk list with Onelist just in the nick of time as I found the following message at Onelist under the Start a List- Create a New List heading...

Due to the rapid increase of users over the past two months, the ONElist servers are currently running at full capacity. To maintain our current level of service, we regret that we can not accept new lists at this time.
We are working hard to upgrade our server capacity. We will be increasing server capacity over 4 times what it is currently. We expect the upgrades to be complete in a couple of weeks. Please check back. We have many exciting additions planned for ONElist.
Maybe we'll have to nickname him "Just in time Johnny"!  ;-))  just kidding John!

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society