hello to all

From: "carl eckhoff" <cee@ourtownusa.net>

Hi everyone, I'm here too !!! Still very hot here in Kansas. Cleaning up the
garden has been very slow, just too hot and windy to get much done at any
one time. It is just about time to start digging and I guess I'll clean at
the same time. Have several seed pods just about ready to pick, the heat
seems to dry them quickly. After they are picked I put the seeds into
envelopes with crosses written on them. After they are good and dry into the
fridge they go untill after our first frost. Then they will be planted into
pots placed down into the soil. Does this sound like what some of you do
with seed pods ? I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions for a better
method. One question I have is why do I seem to get more germination the
second year than the first ?
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, Kansas