OT iris-talk

From: Dianne Dalla Santa <dalla@apollo.ruralnet.net.au>

	A big hello from Dianne in Australia where winter has arrived with
a vengeance. We even experienced a -7 celcius. For us that is really cold.
While other areas of Victoria are experiencing serious flooding we are
still without rain and having quite severe frosts each morning. Good for
the iris....well I hope so.
 	I am really looking forward to reading everyone's postings that is
of course if I have followed all John's instructions properly. Thank you
John for holding the fort for so long.

Dianne,hopeful of seeing a big pile of postings about brekky time in Australia.