OT--Keisling's here

From: Ray & Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>

Since we're seeing lots of familiar names, thought we'd better
re-introduce ourselves on this list.

Ray & Judy Keisling -- with 4 acres (at least 1 of whuch is overflowing
with iris of all kinds) about 20 miles north of Kansas City, MO, just 3+
miles north of Exit 17 on I-35 north.  Our last JI is in bloom now, then
it's over until the rebloomers put on their show in late September /
early October.  It's extremely hot here today, I spent all morning
weeding the beardless beds; Ray is playing with his birthday, father's
day, etc. present -- a new Troybilt tiller -- making new beds for all
the new iris we've been ordering.

That's all for now.

The Keislings