OT-BIO...back in the saddle again!

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Well, this isn't really a bio as we all kinda know each other...
Way to go John for setting up this alternative until the technical
difficulties at "Route 66" are resolved.

And hey iris lovers gang at Iris-Talk...  wasn't that an easy list subscribe

Let the iris talk begin again!

P.S. if anyone is interested in Win98 (which I have already done) I have a
nice item on upgrading to this with lots of tips and tricks. Contact me
privately OFFLIST for this material.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI