OT-BIO: Sterling Okase

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
I took John's advise and subscribed to Iris-Talk. Does this make me a
Charter Member? I have been growing irises for about ten years now and
have been hybridizing them for about six years. I play in the SA median
field mainly but enjoy all types of irises. Living in Seattle, WA., zone
8, I can grow all the different types relatively well. The
drawback...not enough space, time or money to grow them all.
 Those that know me know I have an ongoing (two months now) problem with
my ISP. If it's not one thing, it's another. I now have yet another
e-mail address and will eventually move all my mail to it and not use
the existing AOL and MSN addresses.
I am looking forward to reading and responding to lots of iris mail.

Iris Maniac
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
sterling_o@hotmail.com