OT-Chat: Hi Everyone

From: <JForte21@aol.com>

Hi All,
I made it over.  Thanks, John, for setting this up.  Thanks Gerry for printing
out the list of Dykes eligibles--your fingers must be sore!  Celia, loved your
alternate bio.  In my alternate bio, my children love to pull the weeds in my
garden.  And they never knock off pods or flowers with the frisbee, baseball
or dolly carriage.  And my oldest daughter doesn't lose control of her 175lb
4-H pig who runs straight to the garden to step all over everything and eat
the raspberries!
In my real garden CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE just started reblooming and my  I.
foetidissima is blooming/being chewed by something, but I'm hoping that
whatever is chewing is also pollinating because I'm looking forward to those
red-seeded pods.  (If the pig doesn't get them first.)
Mary Forte, Atascadero, California, Zone 9

P. S. Any Master Gardener that would like to see sow bugs (pill bugs, roly
polies) in action may come over to my yard and weep over my strawberries with
me.  They wait until the strawberries are that perfect shade of red and
then...  I have also found them eating out the insides of iris rhizomes.  Lost
TWO rhizomes of REMINISCENCE that way last year.