OT-CHAT: OT's and archives

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Rusty wrote:>> Off topic, I know, but I just couldn't help it!
John wrote: >I don't know *WHAT* is wrong with me.... I find myself
becoming much more torerant of OT....
>I must need a doctor....  :>))

Perhaps you are just feeling more relaxed this week John, after a hectic
few weeks of maintaining the list by hand?

BTW Nothing seems to be happening yet with Iris-l, and the web page
still gives no indication that the list is down. This must be very
frustrating to new people finding their way to the web page, reading the
archives and wanting to subscribe. I guess they just give up.
The only difference is that when you search for the archives, you get
diverted to a different address to find them. Any ideas why? Something
to do with the server problems perhaps?
Also a search for Iris-talk brings up an address for an information
retrieval system! Perhaps some of the people with iris web pages could
direct people to iris-talk, even if only for the short term.
Jan Clark, Australia