From: "John I. Jones" <nospam@mallorn.com>

Welcome. Others are starting to show up. I hope this works ok. Most of
all, I'll have some time to post. I don't know what to do yet with all
the responses to Toms message. Don't want to confuse the lists issue
more than it is.

Meanwhile, IT WAS 49F HERE LAST NIGHT. What the heck is going on. June
27th and 49F.... unheard of.

The irises don't mind, but it might ruin my tomatoes.....Somebody will
pay for that!!!!!!!  (Yeah, I know, me, at the store)

John Jones, nospam@mallorn.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.