Potting my Iris

From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)

  During this summer, when every I can find something to use, I'm
  going to be putting all my Iris that I'm growing here into
  pots. Just like what I've done with my Dahlias. I find it's
  easyer to water them, and IF I should find a hose to rent with
  more gardening space around it, I'll not have to dig everything
  up to take with me!

  The One ... The Only ... The Best there is ... The totaly
  awesome ...

  Dahliaman! 90+F today in the high desert of Calif.

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |