Re: CAT: Riverview iris gardens

re:  Tony DeRose--he is a member of Region 11--I am RVP Region 11--Tony's phone number is 208-482-7101    at least that is the latest number I have for him--I know they moved last year so might have changed by now--if this is not correct, let me know and I will e-mail someone down there and get the correct one.  Carryl Meyer in western Montana--no rain for another day--we are up to three now--and Tahiti sunrise is still in bloom!  17 days now for the one stalk!