Re: CULT: Seed Germination

From: "John I. Jones" <nospam@mallorn.com>

Sterling Okase wrote:
> I have heard or read that
> germination is better when seeds are close together. Is this another
> Iris Wife's Tale?

I know that Marilyn Harlow and Bill Maryott recommend planting all the
seeds from a single pod close together in a single pot. I think Rick
Tasco told me something similar.  Both excellent hybridizers, so I am
going to accept it as good advice...  :>))

John Jones, nospam@mallorn.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.

Subscribe to iris-talk at: