Re: CULT: Seed Storage

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Hi everbody; I have to confess I missed Judy E's letter as I was slow to cross
the
line and sign up..but in listening to Sterling's M. it reminds me of how everone
in
the Sacramento Valley dislikes the fog. But without it the fruit trees wood not
have
as good a chilling factor during dormancy as needed to produce a good crop.
Therefor I
summarize the refriderator method is more or less an insurance factor..  Bill
wstone@volcano.net         3500' elev Western Sierras, California......where it
is
debudding time.