Re: Hope I made it!!!

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

At 09:17 PM 6/27/98 EDT, you wrote:
>From: <JEM300@aol.com>
><< Hi, guys....not sure I'm on yet because I haven't gotten any mail.  So I'm
> sending a post to see if it comes through to me.  Ann Henson >>
>Hi Ann, you're in!!  Glad you came over to the onelist!  I have received mail
>today on this new list, it just seems a little slow right now.  Guess
>is out weeding!
>Linda Doffek
>Hi, Linda....I was just getting ready to post a little note to thank you
for the iris stencils...I absolutely loved them.  They just came today.
Not as fast as email, right.     Yes, we're so glad John fixed us up again,
couldn't wait to get back on a list.  I saw your post that you had gotten
on...I guess it was included with one of the last ones John forwarded.  I
imagine Kathy will be on soon if not already.  I wonder what Anner has been
up to....we haven't heard anything from her for a long time.  Do you know
who some of the others are that moved to the new list....John said 33 now.
We've only received 3 posts on onelist including yours....one from Dennis
and another from John.  Well, I had better get off here...good to hear from
you...and you'll be getting some snailmail from me soon.  Thanks
again.....Ann Henson>