Re: OT Iris stencils & Iris fairy dolls.

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Hi Folks,
	Ain't it grand to have an iris list again.  I have been soooo busy that
I have been spending most of my time lurking but, the thought of iris
stencils roaming around out there was enough to bring me out of hiding.
I would be very interested in getting a copy of the stencil.  Just let
me know what I have to do.
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average