Re: OT-BIO Maureen Mark

Maureen Mark -- HELLO!

KathyGuest will certainly repond to you about the JI Show this weekend
and will let you know that this is a "3 for 1" event, that is, three
flower societies combine efforts for one goal.

There's a Japanese Iris Show, hosted by Western New York Iris Society,
Peter Weixlmann, President,
 a Daylily exhibit,hosted by the BADS folks, The Buffalo Area Daylily Society,
KathyGuest President, and a Hosta Cut Leaf Show, hosted by the Western New
York Hosta Society, yours truely, President.

The location is Johnson's Nursery, which is located about 4 miles west
of East Aurora, on Route 20A. There will be acceptance of exhibits until
about 11 AM, judging and then all the exhibits will be open to the public.
The Hosta CutLeaf Show's judge does a talking-as-he-goes critique of the
exhibits, which many exhibitors and other folks find very very interesting.

I've heard tell that there's going to be a terrific sale at the Nursery
that day!

Hope you will let yourself be known to us!!

And that everyone else who will be traveling this way on July 5 will stop
by for a 3/4/1 good deal!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY