Re: OT-CHAT: Riverview iris gardens

From: <JEM300@aol.com>

<< Everything I had bid
 on had been bid on by a guy named Tony DeRose... EVERY SINGLE IRIS I WANTED,
 outbid me for.  Frustrated, I said half to myself, half outloud... "Who the
 is Tony DeRose?"  >>

I did exactly the same thing!!  I know what you mean.  Fortunately, I was able
to successfully bid for two things I wanted.  I told my mom later, who had not
bid on anything in the auction.  "Man, I sure wouldn't want to be Tony DeRose
when it comes time to pay up for the auction".  Never did actually meet him
but I have to give him a lot of credit.  What a wonderful way to support AIS
by bidding on the auction items.  Thanks for the funny story, I got a chuckle
out of it.

Linda Doffek