Re: Potting my Iris

From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)

>From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
>Dennis, you just made my day!! Not poking fun at you, but you're going to
>rent a HOSE???? LOL...I love it, I love the lists and if ya can't find a
>hose to rent, I'll send ya one free of charge....*giggling profusely*
>Tammy K.
Well that's what you get after being up most of the night looking
at planets and stars. Would you belive that was suppost to be
house. But then again, I am the prestident of the mighy
misspellers of the world. I'm going up to see if my 8x10 Iris
photos have come in yet.

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |