Re: REB: June Rebloom Report

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

Rick,

And several of the TBs we got last year from Ed Roberts are
reblooming--Easter Clouds, Most Stunning, and Silent Force.

     These are very nice plants, but I don't think they are registered as
rebloomers.  Ed Roberts lives in a frost pocket, and almost never has
anything to rebloom, so he could hybridize a rebloomer and not realize it.
His plants are very hardy.

> Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--where we had only
> our second 90 degree day of the year yesterday--unbelievable for this
> time of year!!!

     If you need more hot weather, I guess you could borrow some of ours.
It has been 90 F or more 56 days this year, and has been 100 F or more 31
of those 56.  In fact, it has been 100 F + the last 28 consecutive days,
including today.  As the reports say, this is probably the hottest June
ever here.
     This evening, we did get a thunderstorm with 1.03" rain.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.	Drizzle, 67 F.