Re: REB: June Rebloom Report

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

What happens to iris that rebloom when the weather does get
above 90 degrees F?  Do they hold up or do they just enter
green dormancy and not rebloom?  I'm trying a few rebloomers
next year and am somewhat doubtful about rebloomers ability
to take our Texas heat.  I frankly am more optimistic about the
ABs than the rebloomers.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7 - between Abilene and Fort Worth and yet another
day breaking 100 F.  It was 80 F at 6 a.m., so it didn't have far
to go.User Center link from the menu bar on the left.