Re: SHOW: 3 for 1 in Buffalo

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Thanks, Carolyn.  We had asked Kathy Guest a while ago about judges
training at the JI show and have been waiting to hear back from her.

What time is the nursery open?  Will they accept Canadian credit cards?

We're just starting into hostas and would love to tag along with the
judge if it doesn't conflict with the JI training.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)