Re: weather in Fla./elsewhere

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

Carolyn
> The weather in Florida sounds as uncomfortable as the winter in the
northern
> states. I'll be folks are just as confined as they might be in a
blizzard.

     It's not quite that bad.  The real heat sets in from mid morning to
late afternoon, but it is so consistent that it is easier to take.  The
evenings are nice and breezy for the most part.  During the heat of the
day, people flock to the 72 Degree water of the Rainbow River.

> Good luck down there with the fires in Florida!

     I think that the rains are beginning to help a little.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.   [Expecting the 29th 100 F day in June]