REB: June Rebloom Report

From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>

Barb Johnson wrote:

> Excelsior!

Hi all--

We've been here for a few days, but too busy this week-end.  Barb
mentioned excelsior--we're tired of looking at that right now as we just
finished packing up our first batch of orders to go out today!

Also completed our June rebloom report which I'll post below, but there
were a few things blooming that don't rate as regular rebloomers, so I
thought I'd pass them along.

Keppel's IB Tact is blooming its' head off right now and has never done
so before.  Maryott's Pitter Patter is as covered with bloom now as in
April, but the blue fall wash is much lighter!  Also Hager's new TB Rite
of Spring has at least 3 open stalks.  And several of the TBs we got
last year from Ed Roberts are reblooming--Easter Clouds, Most Stunning,
and Silent Force.  And our own Sudden Impact is sending up summer stalks
for the second year in a row.  Here's the complete June rebloom report

Autumn Embers--blooming on EVERY single rhizome we have!!
Baby Blessed
Bay Ruffles
Bright Chic
Leprechaun's Delight
Pink Fawn
Pitter Patter
Strutting Egret--blooming on EVERY single rhizome we have!!!
Sweet Bite
What Again
Wizard's Return (Tasco 99)

Blessed Again
Country Dance--Bennett Jones was surprised by this one!
Jan Katz
Lemon Pop
Little Snow Lemon
Radiant Burst
Willow Ware

Lady Emma

Heart Stealer--3rd summer bloom in a row
Pink Betterment--3rd summer bloom in a row
Syrian Princess

Autumn Bugler
Autumn Encore
Be Mine
Blazing Sunrise
Corn Harvest
Dance Hall Dolly
Dutch Chocolate
Easter Clouds
English Charm
Feed Back--delightful fragrance!
Feminine Wiles
Juicy Fruit
Lemon Duet
Mesmerizer--happy, Gerry?
Most Stunning
Mulberry Echo
Orange Harvest
Over Exposed
Pure As Gold
Remember Spring
Rite of Spring
Rosalie Figge
Silent Force
Sly Fox--this has bloomed off-and-on for 5 months(since Feb)!!
Speed Limit
Sudden Impact--makes US happy!
Summer Luxury
Total Recall
Twice Thrilling
Voodoo Blues

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--where we had only
our second 90 degree day of the year yesterday--unbelievable for this
time of year!!!