Test Post from Barb J

From: Barb Johnson <lgjohnson@getonthe.net>

Tried to sign up early Saturday morning, but none of my messages were
going through, including personal ones. Got failure notices from
onelist.com and Delayed Mail messages from NTMail this morning. They
weren't receiving my confirmation sendbacks that I've been sending all
weekend. I really wanted to start getting posts from the very beginning!

Well, something worked, because I got messages from John, Lorraine, and
Mary Forte this morning! So thanks to whoever fixed it! Here's my
original post to onelist.com Saturday a.m., that didn't go through.

Thank you John, for setting this up for us. I think it will be a lot of

Well, I am going to send this to see if it works.

Barb Johnson, "Busy Barb, busier than ever"	lgjohnson@getonthe.net
Near Springfield, SW Missouri           AIS, HIPS, RIS, MIS
Where is is hot and sunny (but not as hot as Kansas!)